Monday, February 3, 2014

Changes Coming

To my 'loyal' followers, changes are coming in the near future for this blog. After a few years of independent blogging, I have been given the opportunity to move on. An old college roommate from my days in Lethbridge contacted me recently to gauge my interest in becoming part of a blog network that will focus on all that is sports in Canada. As such I have been asked to write a weekly column on the CFL with an emphasis on the Riders. The site, currently under construction, will be found at sfncanada.com. The Sports Fan Network is set to launch soon and I am thrilled to be a part of it. For all your Rider news, and anything sports related in Canada, Sports Fan Network Canada will be your one stop. In essence, I am not done blogging but will just be doing so as part of a larger network, something I truly look forward to. Catch you soon at sfncanada.com

HM

No comments:

Post a Comment